Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hangin' on Ask Away Friday With the Bodaciously Boss Mrs.Tee!!!




      Hangin' on Ask Away Friday With the Bodaciously Boss Mrs. Tee!!!
 

I cannot begin to tell you how I met the Bodaciously Boss Mrs. Tee, but I must say, her many illustrious achievements BLOW ME AWAY and she loves the Lord to boot!!! GET DOWN, Mrs. Tee!!!




So you can imagine when she posted her Ask Away Friday gig invite on   Mrs. Tee's Facebook Page,  I said to myself, (YES OUTLOUD)  "Well, GET DOWN, Mrs. Tee!!! I can dig trippin' the scene with you!".  So I ventured her invite & I MUST tell you she is FAR OUT!!!  Tho' I dared the venture in unknown waters, I was STOKED to trip the unknown!




                                      Mrs. Tee's Ask Away Friday    



Due to my age (computers were as big as warehouses when I was young) along with living in the National Forest (comp classes are illusive here on the mountain) , one could rightly state I am basically PRE-HISTORIC. 

                                           
           


Therefore one can trip on the FACT that Mrs. Tee is the BOMB (as my girls would say when they were teens in years gone by), as when it came to hangin' with my pre-historic state, she ROCKED IT!!! I DIG her Buddy scene & so will YOU!!!


                 
                      




So here is how it works: Mrs. Tee hooked up with Tamara from Tamara Camera Blog, Christy from Uplifting Families, Stacey from This Mommas Ramblings and Echo from The Mad Mommy to host this here Ask Away Friday gig. One simply swaps 10 questions to meet or get to know each other better all the while allowing readers to catch the drift of their FAV bloggers more tight. 







So she asked me to lay 10 questions on her (You can eyeball them on her Ask Away Friday post  Mrs. Tee Hanging With the Caps of it All ),  then reciprocate. Here are the 10 q's she asked me with my answers:




1. What made you first decide that homeschooling was for you and your family?


The public school system.




2. What do you love most about being an educator?


Teaching my babes and grandbabes along with a few others throughout the decades.




3. What do you love the least?


Not getting to all things planned, both school and home.



4. Favorites: name your favorite book, movie, food and drink.


Bible, as far as the others, well ovrerall Silver Screen in movies and food NO FAV there...DIG all the same, drink: H20!



5. If you had only 10 words to describe yourself, what would they be?


Not sure what the intent is...10 diff words or 10 word sentence? Besides, I am not very hep at analyzing myself or others via speech.



6. Share a photo of the last thing you caught on camera.







                                    L@@k, I found a goose egg!!





7. Which do you prefer, texts and emails or cards and letters?


Letters and cards.



8. If you could meet any author from the past, who would it be?


Jesus



9. What would the title of your autobiography be?


Redeemed (I find it MOST psychedelic what our Lord can do with scooter trash!!!)




10. What do you do in your alone time?


What alone time? Actually, if I had any I would sew (DIG designing my own clothes) 






and ride my Ironhead (AKA Mother's Little Helper).





I also wrote her the following footnote:


Gee, with the answers above, I come off rather BORING!!! How EMBARRASSING!!! 


While I could have gone into more detail as stated above, time is ILLUSIVE in these here parts what with selling my personal collection of vintage educational items on eBay, taking care of my babes, mother, various critters, hubby, homeschooling my teen son and my grandbabes, selling on our Teachers Notebook Shop, keeping up with PinterestTwitter and Facebook along with its various pinning parties and posting on this here blog.

Needless to say, I was STOKED to accomplish this particular task in one way or another! 


And in honor of my new bodaciously boss buddy Mrs. Tee, I have put together this most out-a-sight Vintage Friendship Activity Pack FREEBIE from our Teachers Notebook Shop! Get yours TODAY!!! 

AKGVH Vintage Friendship Activity Pack 


If you can DIG trippin' with Mrs. Tee's Ask Away Friday gig, GO AHEAD as being her Buddy is OUT-A-SIGHT!!!





                                    Mrs. Tee's Ask Away Friday   




See you there or BE SQUARE!!!




apinchofjoy.com

CarrieThisHome.com




TreasureBoxTuesday 7pm MON


Treasure Box Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. So nice of you to join us at the Inspire Me Mondays Link-Up. I'm also impressed by those who take on the challenge of homeschooling. My daughters attended Italian Elementary School for 4 years while we lived in Sardinia. I guess I "taught" them at home -- lots of work because they were not fluent in Italian. I had to translate everything, explain grammar rules, etc. It took HOURS every day. The oldest was in 2nd grade when she started so there was A LOT of catching up to do. I can look back on it now and say it was a definite success. They are 20 and 22 now -- both fluent in Italian and both have a nice, open mind about living in a foreign country. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so STOKED you dropped by, Bridget!!! WOW, teaching your babes Italian was quite an accomplished task! Personally, I have MUCH difficulty with foreign languages as the male, female & neutral along with backwards sentences mix me up in a major way! I took German in HS and NEVER could grasp the language format but still use some words here & there today. I must admit that homeschooling is so much easier than teaching in public school as I can work on lesson plans, classroom deco, etc any
      time I want. We can break as needed, eat in the classroom, etc. While my filing system is rather large as I have to retain master copies from prek-grade12 I am blessed to have the storage room & cabinets for it all. I also have a craft storage room for supplies, a phys ed storage area, etc which helps alot. While most homeschool just their own babes, I have homeschooled several of different ages all in one classroom over the years. I must admit tho' after decades of teaching I have found myself slowing down somewhat. I enjoyed trippin' through the Inspire Me Mondays Link-Up as there was lots of far out things fellow bloggers are doing! Got some great ideas!!! Hope you visit us again soon, Bridget!!!

      Delete